Submit Your Havanese
Our goal with HavanesePictures.com is to build a repository of Havanese of all colors and markings and at all stages of life. To do this, we would love submissions from Havanese owners around the world to diversify our collection!
To show how markings and colors can change as your dog ages, we would prefer photos of your Havanese at multiple ages (i.e. Puppy, Young Adult, Adult, and Senior). This doesn’t mean you can’t submit photos until your Havanese is a senior! We just ask that you send us photos up to your dog’s current life stage. For example, if they’re an Adult (3-5 years old), then we require photos of them as a Puppy (>1 year old), Young Adult (1-3 years old), and Adult. We would also appreciate if you follow up with us as your dog ages!
- Your photos must be one of the following image formats:
- Your photos must be no larger than 1MB.
- Your photos must be in a well-lit area without any background distractions.
- Your photos must be of your Havanese dog!
- You must own the rights to your photos and agree that by sharing them with us, you’re allowing us the rights to use them.
- Your Havanese must be the sole focus of the photos (e.g. no photo of your Havanese alongside another animal).